Pages

Friday, 30 March 2012

March - 12 Tags of 2012 - nearly missed it!

Ooh! I just realised I hadn't posted this! Here is my entry for March, 12 Tags of 2012. I had such fun making it. I didn't have the red tape or the butterflies, but another brand worked and I was able to emboss onto it just fine and I used my beloved dress form die. Tim Holtz really does have the best ideas! The jumbo tag was cut from Graphic 45 Steampunk Débutante paper.
I cut a real label from a pair of jeans (waste not want not!) that were waiting to go to the charity shop to make the base of the trolley and added 2 wheels made from Tim Holtz Cotton Reels stamped onto Coredinations card. I cut up a label to make the push/pull handle. When I was little I had one of these... It had a dog on it... makes me smile to think of it
Here is the link to look at all the amazing tags:March - 12 Tags of 2012

8 comments:

Maria said...

This is gorgeous, love the trolley!

Maria x

Sue said...

That is very cool. Love the dress form and your little cart. So cute!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

You have a very good sense of colour...beautiful textures too x Jo

Sandra said...

Very stunning! I nearly misted as well.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's great, your dress looks fabulous, the technique worked well on it.

Anita Houston said...

A mosaic dressform?....so rocking cool! I love the pink! I love all the surrounding details as well...so cool Anna!!!

Maria said...

Love all the details on this, including the jean label! Very creative, Miss Anna!!

Virginia said...

Great tag!- and so creative to use the label from an old pair of jeans! Glad to see you for are keeping up with Tim's tags. (I am way behind...)