Pages

Saturday 10 December 2011

I do believe in Christmas, I do, I do!




Each dayof this challenge, I applaud Tim Holtz's creativity more and more.

Now today, I had to hurry and I knew I didn't have the right things to copy (I've done all the tags so far with minimum supplies, purchased nothing and have loved being inspired)....so....

Joyfully making use of what I got and employing techniques learnt this week.

Presenting, my dreamy Gibson Girl bauble (!) wistfully remembering Christmas times of yesteryear

Please may I thank you so sincerely for visiting my beginner blog! It is nearly 2 weeks old and your comments have been so unexpected and joyfully received..Anna x

11 comments:

Sue said...

You've created another beautiful tag, Anna. I love your Gibson Girl.

Unknown said...

Amazing Tag Anna!

Jennie Atkinson said...

A great interpretation, which is what it is all about!

Unknown said...

love the colors you used! I haven't had all the supplies all week and have been using what I've got too. That is so inspiring!

pooky said...

hi anna! wow! i'm lovin' this one!
Your doing great on your tags...and your welcome on your blog. Happy 2 week anniversary!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hello Anna, your tag is wonderful, I love that image & you've used it brilliantly.

linda loe said...

You T!m tags look great.

Laura said...

Hi Anna, thank you for sharing your wonderful tags! I have made some simple tags. You have inspired me to try more complex tags! Regards, Laura Holm

Maria said...

Such a fun tag, Anna! And as always, I love the colors!! Great job! :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag, love the colors.

Unknown said...

Anna I love the vintage look of this tag. I wish I had seen this challenge because it looks like it was an amazing journey. Thanks for sharing your talents.