Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

Be Lucky!

A greetings card inspired by Anita Houston's challenge over at Our Creative Corner, created using a stamped and embossed Tim Holtz Bingo card, a Stampers Anonymous Butterfly and beautiful Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante paper. I stained the pen nib with Lettuce alcohol ink.

I am entering this for the following challenges:
Our Creative Corner: Luck of the Irish
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes
Scrappers Delight Papercraft Challenge, Luck of the Irish
Daring cardmakers Challenge, luck and green


Apologies - I do not know which company made this paper - I got it in a mixed batch from Ebay
Stamped and embossed butterfly, nib coloured with lettuce alcohol  ink

13 comments:

Laura said...

Your "be lucky" card is so pretty! Love the colors you used and also that sentiment! Thanks for the "eye candy"!

YuliaM said...

Very interesting card! I really love it!

Sue said...

This is so cool, Anna! I love your mosaic and the sentiment is devine.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a wonderful creation, love the quote.

Maria said...

This is fabulous, I love the bingo card against that gorgeous background, and the colours are lovely.

Maria x

Laurie said...

the colors are so beautiful. Your creativity is amazing!

Maria said...

Anna, hi! So good to have you back! You poor thing, I am so sorry to hear about you getting bronchitis - I was getting a little worried there, not seeing a blog post from you for a while. I'm glad you are on the mend, though, and I think the Mom's day card you got from your daughter was absolutely amazing! She is following in her mum's footprints! :) And this Be Lucky card is just beautiful! Love everything about it -- I think your mojo is definitely on!! Big hugs from the U.S.A. ... XOXO :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delight this week! I wish you luck :)

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

Carol said...

So nice to have you back crafting. I was sorry to hear you been ill. Love the card.

pooky said...

love it Anna:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colorful bingo card!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Yeah...you are back, and rocking this challenge! WOW!!! So many details and the color is grand! Love your mosaic butterfly and the bingo card is fab. Thank you so much for joining in at Our Creative Corner this week!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Anna, is is just gorgeous! I love all of the wonerful details you have added...I keep going back to look at them over and over again. So glad you joined us at Our Creative Corner! :)