Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

A Chip off the old Blog!

My lovely, shy, artistic14 year old daughter (whose work I often publish here on my blog) has now taken a deep breath or 2, taken the plunge and started her own blog and is hoping to share some of her creations. I am so proud of her and love (and often learn from) her art. I would be so pleased if you would give her a visit and follow her if you enjoy what you see.

There is a link on the right hand side of my blog at the top of the page and a link here:

Els begins with an E

10 comments:

Redanne said...

Been over and signed up! Have you seen Frilly and Funkie blog today? Crafty hugs, Anne x

Maria said...

Good morning, Anna! Thank you for sharing your daughter's blog with us!! I just started following ... yes, she is indeed your daughter - such talent!! Have a very lovely week!!

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, good for her! Wishing her loads of luck with it... I'll make sure to pop by...
Alison x

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, huge congrats on the F&F win -I loved your canvas so much... completely worthy winner!
Ax

Sandra said...

Oww I'm going over to her blog now and take a look! Congrats on the F&F win!

Laura said...

I'm now following Els' blog. What a talented daughter you have! Looking forward to seeing more artwork from the two of you! Congratulations!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Heading over there now!

Connie said...

Thanks for telling us about Els' blog. She has an awesome talent. I am following her site and I put her on my front page blog-list.
Have a marvelous week, Connie :)

anna christensen crafts said...

Thank you all so very much for visiting Els, she is beyond delighted and excited!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

I'm beeing follower of Els' blog now. Wish your daughter many lovely visitors and comments!
Hugs Anja