Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

Heart Shaped Tag


A small tag made by using a die cut large heart which was  then crackle glazed using gold nail polish and white crackle glaze nail polish (!) as I had no Distress Crackle. Distress embossed with Old Paper Distress Embossing Powder. The edges were sanded down and swiped with Distress Ink in Dried Marigold. The wonderful image is from the fabulous Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante pad which is so gorgeous I was reluctant to even cut into! To finish,  I added Glossy Accents to the ladies Top Hat, some distress stickles, a beautiful Prima flower(which I distressed and added Glossy Accents to and the spare button from one of my daughters old PE teeshirt.

I am entering this into the Grungy Monday crackle challenge  grungy-monday-34-were-cracking-up

4 comments:

Vicki Fraser said...

What a fantastic image and I love the nail polish! I have a blog award for you on my blog Anna, I'm always enjoying reading your posts so thought you deserve it - enjoy.
http://cardartart.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/leibster-award.html

Sue said...

Necessity truly is the mother of invention! Simply ingenious of you to use the crackle nail polish.

Great tag, BTW!

Virginia Nebel said...

Love your heart shaped tag and using nail polish- very resourceful! and it turned out beautifully!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

More nail polish...LOVE this!!! You are the mother of invention...as Sue says! Hate that your crackle was cracked up, still feel bad about that one! This really is lovely Anna!