Pages

Monday 28 November 2011

A place for my cling stamps

A little order......if only for my cling stamps! A  while ago, I decided to create a place for all my cling stamps (well a lot of them, in truth I need another binder) So, I bought a craft blank  from Paperchase and played with the cover. I used some stamped images, distress inks, stickers and lots of glossy accents to add texture and dimension, naturally a good  sprinkle of glitter was thrown into the mix!. I also made a feature of some of my tiny (but ever so loved) collection of Tim Holtz stamps as well as some awesome retro cling stamps from a great supplier in New Zealand. Not long now till the tags will appear, can't wait to see them

It makes me feel very happy when I get my stamps out to use now and they are so much easier to find and I highly recommend this process to anyone who wants to be able to survey their cling stamp kingdom all in one go!

No comments: