Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

4 down, 16 to go! (Day 2)


I have challenged myself to make 20 mini books from my existing stash to be sold for the Charity so lovingly run by 2 of my colleagues at the college where I am a lecturer.

Once I have done these, I have promised myself to move onto Greetings cards, also for the same charity. The books and the cards will be very simple as it is the start of term and I have lots of preparation work to do, but that's okay!

I used images I stamped and cut out ages ago and die cut some flowers. I used  DCWV card for the covers and the details were  highlighted with Glossy Accents.

All colouring in was done by my daughter - who fills in between the lines better than me :)


2 comments:

Yvonne said...

These are sooooo cute, Anna! Ambitious project you are doing :)

Sue said...

So are you a "color outside the lines" kinda gal?!

I really love these little books. I ahve too many things I "want" to do and not nearly enough time!